With numerous types of toothpaste available on the supermarket shelf, finding a cruelty- free, natural and vegan toothpaste can be an uphill task. So what should you do to buy vegan toothpaste? When buying vegan toothpaste, ensure that the oral care product is not tested on animals.
In addition, common toothpaste ingredients namely fluoride, titanium dioxide, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan and DEA should be absent in the toothpaste. Listed below are some of the best vegan toothpaste that can help prepare you for next oral hygiene makeover.
- 1 Top 5 Cruelty Free Vegan Toothpastes For 2019
- 2 1. Jason Natural Sea Fresh Toothpaste – Less chemicals, great feeling
- 3 2. Dr. Sharp Natural Oral Care Toothpaste – Tastes good, works well, no poisons in it!
- 4 3. Desert essence Natural Tea oil and Neem Toothpaste – whiter teeth, healthier gums
- 5 4. Hello Toothpaste, Mojito Mint – Get Better News at your Dental checks!
- 6 5. David’s Premium Natural Toothpaste – Cleans great leaving your mouth feeling fresh!
- 7 Vegan toothpaste Buying Tips – Cruelty-Free Toothpastes to Make You Say ‘Cheese’|
- 8 Best Cruelty-Free Brands 2019
Top 5 Cruelty Free Vegan Toothpastes For 2019
|Jason Natural Sea Fresh Toothpaste|
|Dr. Sharp Natural Oral Care Toothpaste||3.6|
|Desert essence Natural Tea oil and Neem Toothpaste||4.5|
|Hello Toothpaste, Mojito Mint||4.3|
|David’s Premium Natural Toothpaste||4.5|
1. Jason Natural Sea Fresh Toothpaste – Less chemicals, great feeling
With ingredients like bamboo powder, silica and calcium carbonate, this vegan toothpaste restricts tartar built up and helps brighten your smile. Featuring calcium- rich blue-green algae, the toothpaste with potent spearmint and parsley extracts helps keep your breath fresh and also strengthen your pearly whites.
Using the product regularly will help maintain a stunning smile without having to use harsh abrasives and irritating chemicals. What’s more, the toothpaste is a product of a reputed company that is known to solve problems in a natural and environmental – friendly way and is committed to zero animal testing.
2. Dr. Sharp Natural Oral Care Toothpaste – Tastes good, works well, no poisons in it!
Containing green tea leaf extracts, xylitol and fresh mint and other natural extracts , this vegan toothpaste helps whiten teeth when used regularly. The presence of green tea leaf extracts in this oral care product not only helps get of microbes that cause breath and help slow down the progress of oral cancer, but also provide a pleasant flavor and appealing aroma when combined with fresh mint.
Xylitol helps protect the teeth from cavities and tooth decay by preventing the bacteria from sticking to it. The toothpaste comes packed in a small tube. However, since just a pea- sized drop is all that is required per brush, the toothpaste lasts longer than those packed in large tubes.
3. Desert essence Natural Tea oil and Neem Toothpaste – whiter teeth, healthier gums
Flavored with pure peppermint essential oil for unique refreshing taste, this vegan toothpaste contains natural anti- septic properties of eco-harvest tea tree oil and the goodness of baking soda to give you the best dental hygiene.
Another essential ingredient – neem (an ayurvedic extract) present in the toothpaste helps prevent and treat cavities and gum disease.
The natural anti- inflammatory and antibacterial properties of neem help keep the teeth and gums healthy in a natural way.
4. Hello Toothpaste, Mojito Mint – Get Better News at your Dental checks!
This ADA approved vegan toothpaste is made with natural ingredients like Stevia, xylitol and a silica blend that helps strengthen enamel, prevent cavities, whiten teeth and freshen up your breath.
While xylitol works beneficially to repair damage to teeth enamel, the anti – bacterial properties and anti- inflammatory properties of Stevia helps prevent cavities and tooth decay.
Free of preservatives, artificial sweeteners and dyes, this vegan toothpaste with natural, simple and quality ingredients helps promote good oral hygiene in a safe and effective way.
5. David’s Premium Natural Toothpaste – Cleans great leaving your mouth feeling fresh!
Containing baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), premium mint oil and birch xylitol, this kid-friendly vegan toothpaste helps promote good oral health.
While the presence of baking soda helps neutralize acids in the mouth, reducing plaque-causing bacteria, premium mint oil help freshen breath. Birch Xylitol helps remineralize teeth enamel and promote good oral hygiene.
When buying vegan toothpaste, it is important that you look out for certain ingredients in this oral care product.
- Helps repair tooth enamel
- Prevents bacteria from sticking to teeth
- Protects teeth from cavity and tooth decay
- Prevents tooth decay, gingivitis and cavities
- Contains natural anti- septic, antioxidant , anti- bacterial and anti- microbial properties for good oral health
3. Neem leaf Extract
- Prevents cavities
- Prevent and heal gum disease
- Helps get rid of bacteria that cause inflammation of gums and cavities
4. Baking Soda
- Helps polish teeth, making them appear whiter and brighter
- Eliminates plaque deposits from teeth
- Fight bad breath
Best Cruelty-Free Brands 2019
I’ll pinpoint specific products in a moment, but first let me list some brands that are cruelty-free and offer oral care products:
- JASON PROOF
- Tom’s of Maine PROOF
- Desert Essence PROOF
- Nature’s Gate PROOF
- Kiss My Face PROOF
- Auromere PROOF
- Eco-Dent PROOF
- Radius PROOF
- Hello Products PROOF
Buying vegan toothpaste can help you provide all benefits require for good oral health. Apart from providing thorough cleansing, whitening, fresher breath, the natural toothpaste with its healing properties help provide you with superior dental protection and helps keep your teeth and gums healthy.