The more you learn about bacteria and cavities, the more you want to take care of your teeth. Those who dream of instant change can try combos of a toothbrush sterilizer and an electric brush. Any electric toothbrush, even an inexpensive one, removes scale better than a regular one. We’ll begin our review with the most state-of-the-art gadgets, such as those with sonic toothbrushes, then we’ll tell you about family sanitizers and will end by covering portable units.
Best Sanitizers with Sonic Toothbrushes
- Patented Sonic technology With up to 62, 000 movements per minute
- 3 brushing modes: Clean, White and massage
- #1 Recommended power toothbrush brand by Dental Professionals
- Easy-start feature gently increases power over the first 14 days
- Quad pacer and Smart timer helps ensure dental professional...
This high-end smart and connected toothbrush will teach you how to properly brush your teeth– taking the guesswork out of your daily ritual. With this smart brush and app you know exactly which part of your teeth to clean next, you know which part hasn’t been getting enough attention – it’s like a mirror reflecting your brushing habits.
- The TAO Clean Sonic Toothbrush uses 40,000 tiny brush strokes per...
- Powered toothbrushes reduce plaque and gingivitis more than manual...
- The TAO Clean Base Station uses powerful Ultraviolet-C rays to kill...
- Box includes TAO Clean Sonic Toothbrush Handle, TAO Clean Base...
- Replacement brush heads available for purchase on Amazon
The TAO Clean Aura Clean Sonic Toothbrush offers a top-notch cleaning experience that only high-end products provide. The UV sterilizer is the deal clincher here. With it, you don’t have to worry about how clean and bacteria-free the toothbrush head is – because the UV lamp would have taken care of that for you.
- Powerful sonic grade technology delivers up to 40,000 strokes per...
- USB-enabled portable charging case with built-in UV disinfection
- 3 brushing options for the normal clean to the sensitive gums -...
- FULL YEAR WARRANTY
The ultimate goal of a toothbrush is to brush your teeth clean while maintaining a gorgeous white smile. The ENKE NOMAD toothbrush satisfies that requirement and more. In that, it cleans teeth efficiently and also fulfills the easy for the pack by travelers.So, if you’re always on the road, you need a toothbrush that is portable, and that gets the job done, we recommend you consider getting one for yourself.
UV Toothbrush Holder Wall Mount Family Toothbrush Sanitizers
- [Function as A Medical Device] - With a build-in fan added, this UV...
- [Multifunctional Family Design] - Perfect for families, it can keep 5...
- [How to Use] - No drills needed(or if you want, also can do), you can...
- [What You Get] - A UV toothbrush holder; Four decal stickers...
- [Warranty and Notes]: If hanging heavy items often, please use 2...
Sarmocare UV Toothbrush holder is more than just a UV toothbrush sanitizer. I’ll call it 3-in-1.
It’s a toothbrush holder. It’s a UV toothbrush holder. And it’s also a toothpaste holder.
Imaging a sanitizer that does more than sanitizing? That’s exactly what Sarmocare UV Toothbrush holder is.
Sarmocare gets rid of germs and bacteria from your toothbrush. When that’s done, you can then use it to hold your toothbrush and your toothpaste.
Sarmocare has a drying fan. The first 4 minutes are spent drying the brush head. When drying is completed, the UV light is turned on. That immediately indicates Sarmocare has started sanitizing the brush head.
- Automatic timer: The shower toothbrush holder uses UV technology to...
- Home Design: The wall-mounted toothbrush holder is designed for home...
- Safety and functionality: This bathroom toothbrush holder's...
- Prevention and Health: The most advanced air and water purification...
- Guarantee: We always support our products and listen to our customers....
UV Toothbrush Holder does not have a built-in fan. While Sarmocare takes about twelve minutes to disinfect the brush (four minutes for drying and eight minutes for UV-sterilizing), this device sanitizes for about six to eight minutes. The process begins automatically once you insert the brush in the holder and shut the door. If you open the lid during sterilizing, the UV lamp will turn off. The device also has a lamp indicator, although the plastic it is made of is semi-transparent, and you will be able to see whether it works in any case.
Portable DUO UV Toothbrush Holder and Sanitizer
- FDA LISTED MEDICAL DEVICE CLINICALLY PROVEN SANITIZER: Proven to kill...
- DESIGNED WITH ADVANCED UV TECHNOLOGY: UV light bulbs are highly...
- TOOTHBRUSH STERILIZER MADE FOR TWO: Fits 2 manual toothbrushes and...
- CONVENIENT and EASY TO USE: Toothbrush sanitizer and holder all in...
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED UV SANITIZER: Recommended and used most by doctors,...
You’ll have an entirely compact productthat is easy to use, portable and does the job right.
It occupies little space so you can take it on the go.
It uses a powerful UV bulb that lasts the life of the product.
You’ll not have to go looking for a new toothbrush sanitizer very soon as this product proves it is durable.
Portable UV Toothbrush Sanitizer
- This toothbrush sanitizer travel kills bacteria to prevent infectious...
- Ultraviolet light bulbs are highly efficient and there is no need for...
- Travel toothbrush sanitizer fits all toothbrushes and most electric...
- The toothbrush uv sanitizer automatically turns on when a toothbrush...
- Operated by 2 x 1.5V AA size batteries (battery not supplied)
It’s high time to move on to portable sanitizing toothbrush holders. Two similar items have drawn our attention. They are individual sanitizers, and each can fit only one toothbrush.
We’ll start with a Pursonic Portable UV Toothbrush Sanitizer. This has a minimalistic design, perfect for those who don’t like anything extra. The main perks are this sanitizer’s automatic turn-on when you close it and shut-off once you open it. All in all, ultraviolet turns off in any case after a standard five-minute disinfection.
This gadget is powered only by AA batteries which are sold separately and not supplied!
The main advantages of this product are its dimensions (8.5×1.5 inches) and low prices. This is one of the most affordable sanitizers on the market. Moreover, Pursonic is quite a well-known niche brand.
Best Kids Toothbrush Sanitizer
- UV light sanitizes in just 6 minutes and auto shuts off when finished
- Comes with free stylish manual toothbrush
- Use with any manual toothbrush or small electric head
- Powered by 3 AA batteries
- Has a removable drip tray and wipe clean interior for easy maintenance
Dentists insist that kids should have special brushes and pastes. Therefore, special sanitizers are also required. If you want to teach hygiene to your kids, buy this ninja set. It is much more fun to keep the brush in such a sterilizer than in a regular glass. An ultraviolet lamp kills all the viruses and bacteria within six minutes only. Three AA batteries are required to charge it. When the battery is low, a special indicator will flash. The sanitizer is sold together with the brush.
Best Toothbrush Sanitizers Buyer’s Guide
Toothbrush sanitizers; what are they? Do they even exist?
Well, a toothbrush sanitizer is designed to kill up to 99.9% of germs on your toothbrush. Come to think of it.
We brush our teeth to rid off all the bacteria in our mouths only to think a simple rinse on the toothbrush can remove these microbes.
Leaving your toothbrush on the bathroom counter exposes it to new bacteria which may end up in your mouth the next time you’ll be using your toothbrush. That’s where a toothbrush sanitizer comes in. They kill those germs so that you can be sure your tooth cleaning gadget is not a harbor for bacteria.
Most toothbrush sanitizers are electronically powered. They utilize ultraviolet (UV) light while others use steam and dry heat. It’s crucial that you know what to look for in a toothbrush sanitizer. This is because they need to be FDA approved. What’s more, using a toothbrush sanitizer may call for replacing your toothbrush too often because the bristles tend to dry out.
So it should be well worth your money. In this article, we’ll help you pick the best efficient toothbrush sanitizer 2019. These brands come in different capacities; they are waterproof and also affordable. Let’s delve in and see why they are unique to your needs.
Why Do You Need Toothbrush Sanitizers?
You may have noticed that your toothbrush has attained an unpleasant odor while still looking brand new. Scientific research shows that a toothbrush can bear bacteria, fungi and viruses even after a single use. Harmful enzymes are transferred on the brush from your mouth and even the environment. Heat and intense humidity in the bathroom contribute to bacteria’s growth. Such greenhouse effect permits the enzymes to survive for several days in a row.
What is especially annoying is that cavities are also caused by dirty toothbrushes, because instead of killing the bacteria, the toothbrush will spread them in your mouth. As a result, you’ll have to consult a dentist although you brush your teeth very well. That is why you must replace your toothbrush with a new one every three months and clean the brush within this period as well.
The effectiveness of UV for brush sanitizing has been proven multiple times which is why sanitizer manufacturers allege that their devices kill99% of microbes. Certain studies show that ultraviolet is a more powerfuldisinfectant than 0.2% chlorhexidine.
How long do the batteries in the toothbrush sanitizer work?
Germicidal bulbs that use batteries are not exactly energy consuming. Depending on how many cycles your sanitizer makes in a day; the batteries can run a good two months. You only need to monitor the light indicator so that you can tell whether it’s working right or not.
Toothbrush Sanitizers FAQ
A toothbrush sanitizer can mean a lot to your household. It is a small, simple tool; yet so important. We’ve gone out of our way to choose only the proven and certified models on the market. By choosing from these brands, you get to improve oral hygiene as well as convenient storage spaces for your toothbrushes.
- 1 Best Sanitizers with Sonic Toothbrushes
- 2 UV Toothbrush Holder Wall Mount Family Toothbrush Sanitizers
- 3 Portable DUO UV Toothbrush Holder and Sanitizer
- 4 Portable UV Toothbrush Sanitizer
- 5 Best Kids Toothbrush Sanitizer
- 6 Best Toothbrush Sanitizers Buyer’s Guide
- 7 Why Do You Need Toothbrush Sanitizers?
- 8 How long do the batteries in the toothbrush sanitizer work?
- 9 Toothbrush Sanitizers FAQ
- 10 Conclusion