In case you prefer 3D cleaning action over the ultrasonic technology, the Oral B 7000 electric toothbrush is a great product to start with. It is the best rated electric toothbrush from Oral B product line on our website, and its main competition is the DiamondClean. All the comparisons between them are pointless because at the end it all comes down to personal preference. Either you are a Sonicare or Oral B fan.
The Oral B 7000 comes in 2 different designs, black and white. It features several advanced features like the Bluetooth connectivity, customized cleaning modes, pressure sensor, and timer. We have gone through hundreds of customer testimonials that are available online in various stores, and we couldn’t find many cons about it. A fully charged battery can last up to 10 days of regular use, so you can forget about re-charging it every single day.
- Real time feedback with the Oral B app focuses brushing on your most...
- Made of different high tech materials like silicon. Cross Action round...
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates, rotates and...
- Rechargeable with 6 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive,...
- Speed Up to 800 brush movements per second , Features Specially...
OUR ORAL B 7000 REVIEW:
A lot has already been said about benefits of electric toothbrushes already, but let’s talk about some facts again. The 3D cleaning action technology of the Oral B 7000 is twice as effective as manual toothbrush in removing plaque and bacteria from teeth.
3D cleaning action means that this toothbrush produces oscillating, rotating and pulsating that mimic the movements of professional cleaning tools that can be found in a dental office. It produces up to 48.000 movements per minute.
This toothbrush comes with 6 different high performance brushing modes. Switching between them is easy as it gets because all you have to do is press on a single button.
- Daily clean is an all-around regular mode.
- Sensitive is designed for those with sensitive teeth. It’s also a great mode to use after teeth whitening treatment in case your teeth become temporarily sensitive too much.
- Whitening cleaning mode is designed to clean up organic stains from teeth. The Oral B 7000 can bright up your smile up to a few shades in about a week of use.
- Deep clean
- Massage is a gentle brushing mode for massaging gums.
- Tongue cleaner is a brushing mode for cleaning tongue. The fact is that tongue is a nest of bacteria and we often overlook the importance of cleaning it.
This is a feature we like the most about the Oral B SmartSeries electric toothbrushes. They can be connected to your smartphone or tablet through the Bluetooth connectivity module. Once you install an app that is available for free for iOS and Android devices, you can monitor your brushing performance.
It’s like having your own brushing coach always around you, so you can be sure that you will use a perfect brushing technique and make one step further to optimal dental healthcare.
Advanced pressure sensor + timer:
Aggressive brushing is the number 1 cause of enamel damages and receding gums. The 7000 series feature an in-build pressure sensor that indicates when you are brushing too aggressively, so you can adjust your brushing movements and strength to avoid any possible damages.
Dentists recommend 2 minutes of brushing time twice per day. An in-built timer lets you know when 2 minutes of brushing time have passed and when is the time to move from one quadrant of teeth to another (every 30 seconds).
- We have ranked it as the best non-sonic toothbrush based on our extended research.
- 3D cleaning action makes over 40000 brushing movements per minute.
- Improves gum health and removes up to 100% more plaque than manual toothbrush.
- 6 high performance brushing modes for customized experience (Dailc clean, Sensitive, Whitening, Deep clean, Massage, and Tongue cleaner).
- Available in 2 designs, white and black.
- Advanced Bluetooth® technology.
- Pressure sensor with warning light makes sure you don’t brush too aggressively.
- In-built timer makes sure you reach 2-minutes of dentist’s recommended brushing time.
WHERE TO BUY IT?
If you are looking for the best Oral B toothbrush on the market, the 7000 model is one of the most obvious choices. Both toothbrushes from 7000 series (White and Black) are used by numerous users from all over the world. Pick the one that suits you the best and make your dentist happy.
COMPARED TO SONICARE DIAMONDCLEAN:
We could say that the Oral B 7000 is the only competition of the DiamondClean. It’s main advantage is that it’s slightly cheaper and Oral B brush heads are notoriously cheaper than Sonicare brush heads. The 7000 series also feature a tongue cleaning feature and a Bluetooth SmartGuide.
If you still can’t decide between these two, we recommend you to read our ultimate Braun Oral B vs Philips Sonicare comparison guide.