Want to know what’s the best sonic toothbrush in the world right now? The answer is simple in our opinion, it’s the Sonicare DiamondClean. It has been the king of Sonicare product line for the past couple of years with millions of happy customers from all over the world. It’s one of the top rated models and it comes with the most advanced features that can satisfy even the most demanding customers.
It was featured on the Elen Degenerees show and it’s promoted by several celebrities. Philips claims that it is twice as effective as manual toothbrush, it can improve gum health after just 2 weeks of use, and whiten your teeth for a few shades in just a couple of days of regular use. The only con of the DiamondClean is the price. It might seem expensive to some people, but nothing should be too expensive when it comes to our health and well-being.
- The most loved electric toothbrush brand by Americans and their...
- Removes 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush in hard to reach...
- Whitens teeth in just 1 week, Healther gums in only 2 weeks
OUR SONICARE DIAMONDCLEAN REVIEW:
Most electric toothbrushes feature similar designs. They are usually all white and they look boring. The DiamondClean is available in 3 different designs, so you can pick the one that suits you the best. There’s an ordinary white design, luxurious black, and pink for those gentler souls.
Personalized brushing modes are a specialty of every top-end powered toothbrush. The DiamondClean has 5 of them, so everyone can find the perfect one for any occasion and mood.
- Clean is a 2-minute all-around brushing mode designed for everyday use.
- White is a 2-minute teeth whitening mode that is designed for removing organic stains from the surface of teeth.
- Polish brightens teeth for a luminous smile. It is 1 minute long.
- Gum care is a gentle mode that combines Clean mode and an extra minute of massage for the gums and improves their health.
- Sensitive is a gentle 2-minute mode that is perfect for those with sensitive teeth.
Dual charging system:
Philips has really done a great job making the DiamondClean as functional and easy to use as it gets. Older and cheaper electric toothbrushes used to have clumsy battery charging units that looked outdated and ugly.
The DiamondClean comes with innovative dual charging system, so it can be charged either through the charging glass or travel case with USB charger. Both are included in the package, so you don’t have to worry about spending additional money on them.
Teeth whitening power:
DiamondClean comes with a special “white” brushing mode. It’s designed specifically to remove organic stains from teeth and make them brighter for a few shades. Philips claims that it takes 1 of use to see the first results, but many customer in various online stores have said that it only took 2-3 days for them to see notably whiter teeth.
DIAMONDCLEAN FEATURES LIST:
- Best sonic toothbrush on the market.
- Very effective ultrasonic technology.
- Improves oral health, whitens teeth up to a few shades.
- 5 personalized brushing modes (Clean, White, Polish, Gum care, and Sensitive).
- 3 designs to choose from (white, black, and pink).
- Innovative dual charging system (charger glass and USB charging travel case).
- In-built pressure sensor prevents too aggressive brushing.
- Safe to use with dental implants, crowns, bridges, orthodontics, and fillings.
- Quadpacer timer helps achieving the optimal brushing time.
COMPARED TO ORAL B 7000
Braun Oral B 7000 is the only competition of the DiamondClean toothbrush right now. Both cost about the same and both are in a class of their own. We have covered the differences between these two brands in this article.
Their main difference is the technology. While DiamondClean uses ultrasonic technology with up to 31.000 brush strokes per minute, Oral B 7000 uses 3D cleaning action with 3-way brushing movements.
WHERE TO BUY IT?
How to be sure that this toothbrush is the right one for you? Well, it’s simple in our opinion. If your budget allows it and you want the ultimate sonic toothbrush that is currently available on the market, the DiamondClean is our ultimate suggestion.
We have ranked it to the top of our list of recommendations for several reasons. It’s convenient, it has numerous health advantages, it comes with a travel case, and it looks great. There really isn’t much more you could ask from a toothbrush.
If you are looking for something cheaper, check out our other recommendations in the reviews section.