While top-end electric toothbrushes like Oral B 7000 can cost up to $200, many of us have to look for more affordable toothbrushes that still have a great value for the money. Is the Braun Oral B 5000 Deep Sweep the right one for you? Check out our complete review down below and decide.
- Bluetooth communication between brush and smartphone provides…
- Floss Action round brush head with micropulse bristles for a superior…
- 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up…
- Pressure sensor lights up on brush and smartphone if you brush too…
- To maintain the maximum battery capacity of the rechargeable battery,…
OUR ORAL B DEEP SWEEP 5000 REVIEW:
Although the Oral B Deep Sweep is not the most expensive electric toothbrush on our list of recommendations, it comes with features that can easily satisfy most of us. The most advanced features is definitely the included SmartGuide.
5 brushing modes:
This toothbrush features 5 custom brushing modes which is the same as you can get with an electric toothbrush that is ranked on the top of our list of recommendations – Sonicare DiamondClean.
- Daily Clean is a standard brushing mode with 3D cleaning action.
- Whitening mode is designed to remove organic stains from teeth and whiten them up for up to a few shades.
- Deep Clean mode is similar to Daily Clean, but it’s a little bit more intense.
- Massage mode is a gentle mode that massages gums and improves their health.
- Sensitive mode is the most gentle mode and it’s designed for people with sensitive teeth.
Several health benefits:
Using an electric toothbrush can have several benefits for your dental health. It can improve your gum health and it can whiten your teeth for a few shades in just 2 weeks.
It’s a fact that most people don’t use the right brushing technique, so they are much more prone to plaque and other dental diseases. This toothbrush features an innovative SmartGuide which provides a real-time guidance and makes sure you always brush your teeth the right way and reach the dentist-recommended 2 minutes of brushing time.
Brush heads of electric toothbrushes should be replaced every 3 months approximately. The Oral B 5000 features special indicator bristles that will remind you when is the time to change your brush head. Indicator bristles were invented by the Oral B brand in 1991.
Included in the package:
- One rechargeable toothbrush handle.
- Charging station with storage for four brush heads.
- Wireless SmartGuide
- Standard travel case
- One Refill Head: 1 Deep Sweep
ORAL B DEEP SWEEP 5000 FEATURES LIST:
- One of the best Oral B toothbrushes on the market.
- Patented 3D cleaning action technology (brush head pulsates and sweeps back and forth).
- Features a SmartGuide, your personal brushing coach.
- Superior plaque removal (removes up to 100% more plaque than manual toothbrush alone).
- 5 custom cleaning modes (Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, Deep Clean, Massage)
- Compatible with several Oral B brush heads (Floss Action, White, Precision Clean, Sensitive Clean, Deep Sweep, Dual Clean, Power Tip, Ortho Care)
- Features a pressure sensor that lights up when you brush your teeth too hard.
- Battery lasts up to 10 days with a single charge.
- 2-year warranty is provided by the manufacturer (can be extended to 3 years).
One of the best alternatives of the Oral B 5000 that costs about the same is the Philips Sonicare Flexcare. They are both equally effective in our opinion, but this one comes with a wireless SmartGuide and the Flexcare Platinum features 4 extra brushing modes.
Check out our Sonicare and Oral B toothbrushes and learn more about the differences between the top 2 electric toothbrush brands.
WHERE TO BUY IT?
The Oral B 5000 is available in several stores, but you can purchase it online and have it delivered right in front of your doorstep. Considering the numerous items that are included in the package, we believe that this is one of the best buys for the money at the moment.
The Oral B 5000 is everything you could expect from an electric toothbrush in a top-end price range. The patented 3D cleaning action technology has been backed up by several clinical studies and the Oral B brand is one of the dentist’s favorite. However, it isn’t better than the Oral B 7000 model and it doesn’t cost much less. Which one should you buy? It’s up to you.
Don’t forget to leave a comment at the bottom of this page!